Who is America?
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:54:23 PM »
You gotta be kidding. A three year old can't even hold a fork.

NOpe. THey're serious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

ruffrecords

Re: Who is America?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »
You gotta be kidding. A three year old can't even hold a fork.

NOpe. THey're serious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

Not surprising. Families no longer sit together at table to eat with knives and forks. They sit in front of the TV/computer/tablet/phone with food on their laps and pick at it with their fingers.

My daughter works at a primary school. Many of the kids have zero table manners, an inability to control their bodily functions or recognise the need to go to the toilet. Some even come to school still in nappies (diapers).

Cheers

Ian
www.customtubeconsoles.com
https://mark3vtm.blogspot.co.uk/
www.eztubemixer.blogspot.co.uk

'The only people not making mistakes are the people doing nothing'

DaveP

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
Desol, we got to know him from this:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc

DaveP
Soundcloud: Delayed Action.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 08:26:28 PM »
Not surprising. Families no longer sit together at table to eat with knives and forks. They sit in front of the TV/computer/tablet/phone with food on their laps and pick at it with their fingers.

My daughter works at a primary school. Many of the kids have zero table manners, an inability to control their bodily functions or recognise the need to go to the toilet. Some even come to school still in nappies (diapers).

Cheers

Ian

Interesting Ian. Of course you do realize, I wasn't exactly speaking about table manners. :)

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 08:33:09 PM »
Desol, we got to know him from this:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc

DaveP

I admit, some of his stuff(from the past) has been a bit too racy for me....but this, this is just....too good! It's great!

Let's really show everyone exactly how crazy these people really are. It's just unbelievable.

Sounds like Sarah Palin took it the worst(I haven't seen her skit).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:21:43 PM by desol »

scott2000

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:00:42 AM »
Wow!

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 12:43:04 AM »
Yep. Boggles the average, decent mind....

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 07:22:47 AM »
SBC was always a master of political satire ,He tends always to underplay himself by portraying this 'buttheaded' type character,he really catches out the gun nuts and politicians  ,I suspect its often only when the program goes to air that the prank victim becomes aware they've been duped upto the eyeballs and made look like a complete spanner  ;D

I dont think he's going to be allowed anywhere near King Donny without staring down the barrel of the service personel ,but maybe he could team up with Spitting images new 'Trumpuppet' in which case he'd be able to take things way further than in person with the President .
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:45:05 AM by Tubetec »

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 07:56:31 AM »
It would be a bit like holding up a mirror to the emperor with no clothes ,and the whole crowd laughs at him when he realises he's made a fool of himself  :D

ruffrecords

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 01:21:14 PM »
Interesting Ian. Of course you do realize, I wasn't exactly speaking about table manners. :)

No, I took you literally. Unless we are watching the same movie (to paraphrase another thread) you need to be unambiguous.

Cheers

Ian

Matador

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
No, I took you literally. Unless we are watching the same movie (to paraphrase another thread) you need to be unambiguous.

Cheers

Ian
I'm horribly confused.  Desol literally posted a link to a video....:)

pucho812

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 02:03:44 PM »
The problem with these types of movies is they edit it to form a view vs present it all so you can form a view. If there really is that many idiots out there,  lord help us.
You tell me whar a man gits his corn pone, en I'll tell you what his 'pinions is.

ruffrecords

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 02:23:13 PM »
I'm horribly confused.  Desol literally posted a link to a video....:)

Exactly. The other thread is about how different people perceiving the same thing see it differently - the two movies.

I read his text and thought I understood what he meant. I generally do not wish to spend the time looking at other folk's choice of movie so I did not click the link thinking it would only complement what his words said. Turns out he was being obtuse and the movie link was the real topic.

I must admit to taking a slightly perverse pleasure in deliberately replying as ambiguously as his original post.

Cheers

Ian

scott2000

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 03:08:51 PM »
That's too funny.... I thought it was about eating manners until I watched Dave's reference and thought, what the heck are we talking about, and then watched desol's link.....

That's good because I thought, man, I'm not sure I even knew how to hold a fork properly when I was three....lol

boji

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 03:38:09 PM »
/RICK ROLL

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 03:49:40 PM »
Exactly. The other thread is about how different people perceiving the same thing see it differently - the two movies.

I read his text and thought I understood what he meant. I generally do not wish to spend the time looking at other folk's choice of movie so I did not click the link thinking it would only complement what his words said. Turns out he was being obtuse and the movie link was the real topic.

I must admit to taking a slightly perverse pleasure in deliberately replying as ambiguously as his original post.

Cheers

Ian

The link WAS entirely the point Ian, that's why I posted it. It was 'intended' to be watched... If you don't want to watch it, then don't! Simple! I have no idea what other thread you're referencing, so I can't comment on it.

If you don't like people putting words into your mouth, please don't force intent into mine as the intent was not meant to be ambiguous.

"I'll have another beer over here luv, thanks!"

OFF TOPIC (I don't really mind if people derail a thread of mine).  ;)

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 04:23:37 PM »
The problem with these types of movies is they edit it to form a view vs present it all so you can form a view. If there really is that many idiots out there,  lord help us.

"Ya gotta make 'em just comfortable enough, to say terrible things".

Unsurprisingly, it didn't appear to work on Bernie Sanders!

boji

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »
Unsurprisingly, it didn't appear to work on Bernie Sanders!

Well his Cardi B neuronal pathways are blocked from hitting the Wiz Kalifa, which gives him time to blink 182.

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
Well his Cardi B neuronal pathways are blocked from hitting the Wiz Kalifa, which gives him time to blink 182.

;D

dmp

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 04:50:42 PM »

Cheers

Ian
The other thread was straining to make the point that two people can have equally valid views of situations - even when one viewpoint is objectively wrong.   Its equally valid to spell collusion with one L or two //s
And whatever you do, don't admit you were wrong.
Back on topic -
I am not anti-gun and I have a toddler --- these right wingers are just nuts.