Fender Blues DeVille OPT

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJ

Do you you ever think of starting a transformer company?

> filling the cavities with some cardboard from an old album cover,

What album?? Critical detail.

the album was Swinging Swedish Schottisches and Waltzes  by Siggi Furst and Jelving's Old Time Dance Band,  you didn't think i was gonna carve up Led Zep 1 did ya?

never knew what a Schottish  was til now:

"The schottische is a partnered country dance that apparently originated in Bohemia.[citation needed] It was popular in Victorian era ballrooms as a part of the Bohemian folk-dance craze and left its traces in folk music of countries such as Argentina ("chotis"Spanish Wikipedia and "chamamé"), Finland ("jenkka"), France, Italy, Norway ("reinlender (no)"), Portugal and Brazil (xote, chotiça (pt)), Spain (chotis), Sweden, Denmark ("schottis"), Mexico (Norteño music), and the United States, among other nations. The schottische is considered by The Oxford Companion to Music to be a kind of slower polka, with continental-European origin.

The schottische basic step is made up of two sidesteps to the left and right, followed by a turn in four steps. In some countries, the sidesteps and turn are replaced by Strathspey hopping steps."

pretty funny, Gene!  i saw Paul play that song once, first show of the Back in the US 2002 tour which was his first tour in about ten years,

wicked setlist:  "Hello, Goodbye"
"Jet"
"All My Loving"
"Getting Better"
"Coming Up"
"Let Me Roll It"
"Lonely Road"
"Driving Rain"
"Your Loving Flame"
"Blackbird"
"Every Night"
"We Can Work It Out"
"Mother Nature's Son"
"Vanilla Sky"
"You Never Give Me Your Money"/"Carry That Weight"
"The Fool on the Hill"
"Here Today"
"Something"
"Eleanor Rigby"
"Here, There and Everywhere"
"Band on the Run"
"Back in the U.S.S.R."
"Maybe I'm Amazed"
"C Moon"
"My Love"
"Can't Buy Me Love"
"Freedom"
"Live and Let Die"
"Let It Be"
"Hey Jude"
Encore 1
"The Long and Winding Road"
"Lady Madonna"
"I Saw Her Standing There"
Encore 2
"Yesterday"
"Sgt. Pepper's"/"The End"

Gus, there are too many companies out there already selling for cheap, so we bootleg a few here and there, that way we do not have to sniff too much varnish,

Attachments

• album.JPG
    album.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 11
Back