• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. 60's Grundig HVS 1 Discrete Spring Reverb Module. SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

Grundig HVS 1 spring reverb module. old, used but in well working condition.

The plastic locking tabs  of one of the coil mechanisms (possibly the input) seem to have been broken but it has no effect on the operation. I have circled this in red in the picture.

Mono unit. Input and output are through 3 way DIN connector. I have made TS jack cables for testing which will be included.

Puts out 28V at a load impedance of 100k or greater.

There is a thread about this unit  in GS and it seems that the output transformer is 1:3,  and the owner has successfully reversed it for  3:1 step down operation. There is also good amount of information on the net including the schematic.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/geekslutz-forum/959222-lower-gain-germanium-spring-reverb-recovery-amp-grundig-hvs-1-a.html

The mains operating voltage is selectable at 110, 130, 220, 240VAC.

The unit is currently in Istanbul (where I am at the moment) and will be shipped from here.

GBP 75.00 plus shipping and paypal.

GRUNDIG_HVS1_1.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_2.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_3.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_4.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_5.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_6.jpg

GRUNDIG_HVS1_7.jpg

Latest posts

Back