I'll Pape

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

So yeah his most infallableness the Pope himself visits Ireland next month ,max attendance will be roughly one half Pape Paul 2's audience in 1979,then you need to discount the people who took tickets just for spite . Anyways I was surfing my usual tunes on youtube the other day and it seems like head honcho has employed universal studios to created a marketing campaign for world wide distribution about his Irish visit ,its only costing the tax payer here 25 million to host his grace in the style he's become accustomed too, yet he has no problem stumping up cash for Universal to spin his junket trip to the rest of the planet,but who knows maybe thats coming out of the public purse here too .I tell you what pope Francis stay home and instead we can feed, clothe and house all homeless in the country instead .If you do come I'd get as many sheets of polycarb between you and the crowd as possible ,just to be on the safe side  ;)

I really should have screen shot the add I saw just to prove but instead you'll have to take my word for it .

We had a Pope visit some years ago in Spain also, and even keeping in mind our political system is designed to don’t benefit any religious creed over the rest, that’s just over the paper.

The visit costed millions and millions of euros in a country which about one or two years later lived the worst recession since our civil war.

Also we’re discovering now how much of that money just went to the pocket of some politicians and friends for making favors.

And all for the faith of just part of the population, seems crazy to me.

Don’t ask me about spring break, where people dressed like KKK takes the streets showing their big action figures, crying and moaning on the streets or even punishing themselves....

Needless to say I’m agnostic.

My country even "was" pope a couple of years ago, according to the tabloid, but it stepped back,
totally unrelated to a mere handful of sporadic paedophilia cases /sarcasm off due to being insufficient to describe
anger

dirtyhanfri said:
Needless to say I’m agnostic.

Needless to say I´m too.

I hope his visit to my home country is a disaster.  That anyone, anywhere thinks it's a good idea to have him visit in the context of the endless child abuse and cover ups is beyond me.  He will change nothing, make highly qualified and useless apologies and carry on with business as usual.

Latest posts

Back