Trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tubetec said:
Hi Desol ,
tried to watch that link but no go , I do know an Israeli living here for about 20 years , he did once have to return and do army in Israel , he was never right again afterwards . I'll try the link from another 'puter later and post my thoughts .

Please do Tubetec. Let me know if there's an issue; shouldn't be. It's an unfortunate eye opener for many that are of the Israeli/americanized persuasion...and this Israeli, who's sister grew up with bibi...gives 'his' perspective having grown up there.

Another video trailer that I viewed on Vimeo was aptly titled, "The occupation of the American mind".  ::)

Thanks Delsol ,

I found a Miko Peled clip on youtube that worked , 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCJiHt5WFw

Very worth while the hour or so's  watch .

That's the same clip. Miko tells the truth...apart from Liars like rump and those that seek to benefit. South Africa comes to mind.

What a bunch of crap.

Im from a totally different backround and country to you Delsol ,its the same bullsh*t here in Ireland ,different flag ,same game.
Sometimes in life were dealt an update in reality ,not at a time of our choosing , or stuff we'd nessesairly want to deal with , its doesnt go down easy the truth ,we can choose to escape in any number of ways ,facing up to the lies your society has foisted on you is the toughest road you'll ever know ,but thats what Miko did ,and it empowers others to do the same , whats the alternative,sheep mentality, religious escapism ,drugs/war . I dont think I ever saw an Israeli speak as openly and honestly in public about the reality ,of course a lot of the stuff I had heard before ,but hearing it from the inside really gives the point of view weight.

There is a clip of Frank Zappa doing a radio interview on the subject of 'the (miss)educational system' ,I cant seem to lay my hands on it now, but I will post it here when I refind it  ,I think you and many more who want to liberate themselves from propaganda will like it a lot .

Dont get too bummed out about your own situation ,were all getting fed the same misinformation ,just from a different angle ,you have to step back to see it .Divide et impera, that game is as old as the hills ,let us not be fooled again .Society sugar coats the truth ,when reality hits it can be like a brick in the head ,you are not loosing your mind, you are adjusting to an new and better understanding of the world , no more the fairy tales they told us in the history books .

Tubetec said:
Im from a totally different backround and country to you Delsol ,its the same bullsh*t here in Ireland ,different flag ,same game.
Sometimes in life were dealt an update in reality ,not at a time of our choosing , or stuff we'd nessesairly want to deal with , its doesnt go down easy the truth ,we can choose to escape in any number of ways ,facing up to the lies your society has foisted on you is the toughest road you'll ever know ,but thats what Miko did ,and it empowers others to do the same , whats the alternative,sheep mentality, religious escapism ,drugs/war . I dont think I ever saw an Israeli speak as openly and honestly in public about the reality ,of course a lot of the stuff I had heard before ,but hearing it from the inside really gives the point of view weight.

There is a clip of Frank Zappa doing a radio interview on the subject of 'the (miss)educational system' ,I cant seem to lay my hands on it now, but I will post it here when I refind it  ,I think you and many more who want to liberate themselves from propaganda will like it a lot .

Dont get too bummed out about your own situation ,were all getting fed the same misinformation ,just from a different angle ,you have to step back to see it .Divide et impera, that game is as old as the hills ,let us not be fooled again .Society sugar coats the truth ,when reality hits it can be like a brick in the head ,you are not loosing your mind, you are adjusting to an new and better understanding of the world , no more the fairy tales they told us in the history books .

I've known about settler hate for a long time. They are brutal, but I had never seen a good Israeli person admit it so clearly and thoughtfully. I know that a number of Israeli's have left Israel because of this as well. You see, the thing is...they count on labeling anyone that calls them on their racist violent behavior...anti semetic. Even non zionist jews...are apparently anti semetic. How's that for retarded. If you've ever watched these zionist jews in conference they are EXTREMELY arrogant to the point of being viscously callous....yet claim how holy they are...how god has paved the way for their holyness. What a joke. ...and if you've ever payed attention to Israeli newspaper forums....they are sickeningly viscous and miserable towards anyone that opposes their narrative.

In league with trump...the biggest liar, cheater, racketeer mob crook going...with the Israeli's being some of the worst modern terrorists recent times have seen. Torturing and killing thousands of defenseless palestinians, stealing their homes and land....and all the while painting the international narrative that the Palestinians are the bad guys.

They claim how God gave them back their homeland, Rothschild. God, TRump and Rothschild. THe holy TRinity...according to zionists. I saw the words leave Rothschild's mouth, as his Granddad was a zionist.

I couldnt top Pauls Trump Sandwich gag in a million years, for some reason it reminds me of the late great Tommy Cooper ,pure Gold Indeed .

I see Manafort has gone tits up to  the Feds , are any of the rest of you , like me anticipating the next presidential twitter ,
Trump could find himself in check anyday .

Latest posts

Back