Behringer MX8000 or Mackie 24.8 switches (photos inside) ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syn

Hi

anyone knows manufacturer of the switches for this  old console? I need to replace some  (mute/solo/group assign)  switches...
I'm recaping it and I want to replace all of the broken switches too. Please look at the photo and help me find out the manufacturer of those switches.

Thank you

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 44
There are many push button switches like this made in China. Many very similar ones but rarely identical. The only reputable maker of this  type of switch is ALPS. They have a series of them known as the SPPH4 series. There may be other.

ALPS ones are available at Mouser IIRC.

Cheers

Ian

I'm 90% sure I've seen these on mouser. My feeling is it's one of the major manufacturers so it might be a good strategy to look at who the top 3 momentary button manufactures on mouser and then look at those manufacturer's websites for a more direct search. Also, newark has good pictures which is of course helpful in this case - hover over a thumbnail to get a larger pic.

Thank you,

don't think those are alps made - don't feel like alps  at all...
I was hoping that someone already have parts numbers handy  ;).
Guess parts numbers for Mackie 24.8 would work as well???

Best

P.S.  I'm not lazy too  look  my self  through the data sheets, just I'm not sure I wont miss - and end up with couple of hundreds of wrong switches that I can not return.

Latest posts

Back