Just got a Harrison Raven 32 ... now what?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhebass

Hi all.

I just lucked into a very inexpensive Raven 32. According to the seller, it worked perfectly prior to being put into storage about 8 years ago.

So far, I've only managed to verify that the PS outputting the correct voltages ... it is.

Couple questions: while I'm fairly experienced in certain aspects of troubleshooting and repair, this is my first go at a big analog console. I'm also doing it without the benefit of a manual. Is there some best practices that I should follow as I try and breathe life back into her?

Also, given I don't even have the manual, I'm flying blind. A copy of the manual is $600 from Harrison (far more than I paid for the desk). Does anyone possibly have access to one? If so, I'd be happy to arrange to have it copied here and sent back, with some kind of cash in tow.

At the moment, I don't even know where to connect the PS outputs, much less signal flow. Any advice and insight would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!

I own a Raven,  2 - MR-4s ( one completely rebuilt ) and just bought a MR-3.
I could help you, but too much to tell on this forum and I hate typing.
P.M. your phone number and we could talk.

Back