• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Eckmiller HS10+TS10+SELA EQ, tube program amps, meters...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conviction

SOLD

1. Eckmiller HS10 and TS10
high-pass/low-pass filters plus a passive EQ made by SELA (you know, the Swedish company that made custom Neumann's and Nagra mixers). Classic 10kHz/60Hz.
The EQ is designed to work in series with HS10 and TS10 (last in chain). Included in the batch is a nice - and heavy - 1:1 600 ohms line transformer presumably made in the mid 1950's by the Swedish Philips division.

TS10 could really use some fresh paint (how could a module even get that worn? Used as an armrest?)
Everything is in 100% working order though. Sounding great!

This is a great opportunity to build yourself a mojo-box suitable for tracking and/or mono mixing/mastering.
Unfortunately I don't have a spare Danner rack.

How about 400€ 350€ 300€ plus shipping?

2. Pair of Sifam 24A PPM meters from a SATT mixer.
Perfectly working and in great shape.
Price: 45€ plus shipping.

(https://www.canford.co.uk/Images/ItemImages/large/58-353_02.jpg)

Last edited:
Bump!

Ps -  not selling the SELA eq or any of the other modules separately. They're a kit - and best used that way.

dear Conviction,

could you let me know how I can pay ? Have a nice day
Bump!

Ps - not selling the SELA eq or any of the other modules separately. They're a kit - and best used that way.

Latest posts

Back