Price:£300
UK shipping seems to be about £35 (depending on insurance or not, default is £50)
South Africa shipping was about £80 insured
India shipping was about £125 IIRC!
I'll provide quotes wherever you want me to send it to! :D

My lovelies are up to sale, only because I finally upgraded for a very high end monitor. These guys served me really well for the best part of a decade, and never felt the need to update unless it was a very expensive upgrade.

These are the BM5A, they are slightly larger than 5 inch, plenty of low end response (rear ported), nice melow highs. Plenty of reviews out there. I never clipped them or driven them that hard.

Mixed many albuns, EPs, did game design and implementation, a few short post jobs.

In nearly 10 years not a single incident, super reliable. I'm almost afraid of letting them go.

There's a small nick on one of the speakers' left side (see picture) but other than that they are impecable.

I also have a pair of studiospares (quick lok style) speaker stands. and there's a small room for negotiation.

Edit: added picture of stands

Can ship, or collection from North London or Central London.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:22:35 AM by jplebre »
jrowel: "It depends on how much is wrong with the module. There is something wrong with almost all of them. "

ruairioflaherty: "Mr. EMI's children have bigger problems than some solder monkeys"

Re: For Sale: Dynaudio BM5A (Pair, good condition)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 03:53:53 AM »
Price drop (£400)
jrowel: "It depends on how much is wrong with the module. There is something wrong with almost all of them. "

ruairioflaherty: "Mr. EMI's children have bigger problems than some solder monkeys"

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 03:54:27 AM »
Bump?
also, resized pictures so you can see these babies in all its glory :)

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 12:19:50 PM »
dropped to £350. Bargain!!  :)

Re: For Sale: Dynaudio BM5A (Pair, good condition) - Price drop!!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 07:18:41 PM »
Making it extra special, now including uk shipping with the £350 :)

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07:51:44 AM »
Price drop, £300 plus shipping or collection from North/Central London

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 05:34:08 PM »
Bump! these really have to go!
If you leave within a few miles drive I'll drive them to you!

Cheers
J

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 06:13:20 PM »
Stands are gone, speakers still available

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 05:55:35 PM »
Bump!

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 01:06:32 PM »
Such a lovely pair of speakers gathering dust  :(
No one?

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 01:08:24 PM »
Bump, studio monitors, going cheap :)