• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3x Dynacord Echocord Mini tape delay restoration project

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Time and space tells me to sell this restoration project, since it´s sitting in the corner for years and I cannot see any progress in the near future. What it is:
I bought three Dynacord Echocord mini tape delays off ebay to have enough parts for making a working one out of them. The first one is recapped, a few transistors are changed, static voltages are all ok and the transport is working. I narrowed it´s problem down to either the head or a coil in the head-driver circuit. I didn´t check the other delays or maybe I did and forgot about their state. Chances are high that the first one can be brought back to life quite easily by using the parts of one of the others. Even better is that there´s a guy around (ex Dynacord tech) who still rewinds the heads: http://bobbysreparaturen.de in case that´s the problem.
100€ and the lot is yours.
cheers

jensenmann said:
They are all gone to a member for repair.

Ok, thanks. It is so cold without clothing!

Help, Mini needs body kit and knobs!

Attachments

• 20191209_144358.gif
    20191209_144358.gif
    129.1 KB · Views: 39
Whoops said:
Try to get the clothes from the member that acquired the units. I'm sure he have some spare dresses

True, 👍 I had the same idea.

I do not know, who is the new owner now, but if you read that, I need some (not all) plastic body parts, knobs and one pulley. A better faceplate would be good, too. Cash or lets trade something you  want. (e.g. tubes or transformers)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back