Transfer Functions for R-C and R-L EQ Networks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rackmonkey

GDIY Supporter
I've been nudging a couple of eq projects along on and off for a few months. Came across this 1950 article/reference that has been useful and thought I'd share. Even if you don't like the math, the gain curves make a nice reference for different R-C and R-L configurations.

BT

Attachments

• Transfer Functions for R-C and R-L EQ Networks 1950.pdf
    333.6 KB · Views: 48
Cool. I got the Laplace transform version of this when I started university in 1970. I'll see if I can find it and post it too.

Cheers

ian

I found this ,looked interesting , theres a few other tools along with it ,all really comprehensive and nicely done .
I was thinking  compiling a list of handy little calculators like these could be usefull ,there are all kinds for free out there ,some a standalone app some running off a server .  Maybe we could make a post dedicated to software programs for the purposes of calculations for audio amplifiers ,It would be great to have a list, properly catagorised ,that you could instantly access the correct program for a given calculation ,rather than having to search the web each time ,a suite of tools in the pocket ,most of these are tiny programs .I never have had and hopefully never will have MS Orifice to do spreadsheet stuff ,I can see how setting it up is a lesson in itself ,but I cant be arsed with it.

http://sim.okawa-denshi.jp/en/CRlowkeisan.htm

Theres a lot of learning institutions and manufacturers with nice simple calculators for free ,but I'm wading through loads to try and find the good ones .

Latest posts

Back