1176 UREI SPARES ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xela_92

The switch keyboard from my 1176 UREI is faulty ( the + 8dB switch is broken).
Does anyone have the part or does anyone knows a supplier ?

Best,

O :grin:

Try Urei.

But don't expect too much. These switches are not easy to locate at all - they're more or less made specifically for the 1176l.

Maybe the best option would be to try a repair of the one you have...

JAkob E.

the guy thats selling 1176 PCB's in the black market is selling the switch boards now. dont know if its the same footprint, but he has pics so you might can see if theres any major difference?

I contacted them two weeks ago via email and telephone and have yet to hear back, they are definitely on their own time over there. Ive tried in the past with similar results. I called with a reissue unit's serial number that Im trying to fix for a friend and thats the treatment I got, not like I just called them out of the blue for parts.

dave

just contact andrew over at purple.. if he has some extra switches im sure he'll sell you a few...

unfortunately UA is impossible to deal with... especially on those bank switches... I KNOW they have some in stock but they always say they dont (I think the ones they have on the shelf is for production units) I dont understand the difficulty because that switch isnt that hard to get especially if your ordering 1,000's

unfortunately, purple pretty much relies on PEI genesis for the interlocking switches. they are one of the only companies that will order the components and assemble them. right now purple has a number of mc77s waiting for switch assemblies to be finished. the switches have been on order for weeks, and according to UPS will arrive at PEI from costa rica tomorrow. once we finally get them, if there are any left, i'm sure andrew can sell you some, but they wont be available for at least a week from now.

ed

Back