Pupuchino

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Ok... this has got the one of the more  funny things I have seen in ages.

I  prefer to go to other places then Starbucks but once in a while I may go there for a coffee to meet clients. lol . Anyway they have a drink on their secret menu for dogs.  They call it a pupuchino and it's basically whipped cream in an espresso cup.  Unless a dog has a dairy issue it's safe for them.
So I am having a coffee and a person ordered one for their dog.  What followed  was the dog became a  vacuum and devoured all of it record time.  Was funny to watch

pucho812 said:
... What followed  was the dog became a  vacuum and devoured all of it record time.  Was funny to watch
Yeah, we had a dog like that, one of many strays that we took in over the years. Must've been raised in a very competitive food environment, as small as she was, could down a large bowl of dry food in about two seconds, besting a shop-vac with a two-inch hose.

So naturally, I named her "Shop-Vac".

Gene

when I was young growing up we always had dogs around, and they never refused champagne or beer... 

as an adult I don't waste perfectly good alcohol on pets.

JR

Latest posts

Back