Laziest president ever

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iturnknobs said:
Weary? Your activity in the Brewery would not indicate that. Neither of us are helping anything by continuing these discussions. Obviously, I am guilty also. The only difference I can see is I support policy which is in the interest of most, instead of a few,
Opinions vary about greater good... over the last 20 years something like 1 billion people have been raised out of abject poverty.
which would again be the point of this entire forum.
This (sub) forum does not have a point... The larger forum is about DIY audio electronics.
That being said, support of those, or parties, who do not have the interest in mind for most individuals, would be going directly against the spirit of this forum.
Now you are just making stuff up... (spirit of forum?).

Pass.....

JR

JohnRoberts said:
Opinions vary about greater good... over the last 20 years something like 1 billion people have been raised out of abject poverty. This (sub) forum does not have a point... The larger forum is about DIY audio electronics. Now you are just making stuff up... (spirit of forum?).

Pass.....

JR

Not weary... proven.  You know what I meant.  Feel free to imply that the spirit of the forum isn't to help each other out. I'm sure you've got half a dictionary prepared just to contradict. The "larger" forum is in place to help all interested in DIY audio electronics. If you choose to be intentionally argumentative in a place where people are trying to be helpful, maybe you're doing it in the wrong place. If you choose to propose/support policy that, in general, forces all to fend for themselves maybe you should do it somewhere where people aren't trying to help each other out.

iturnknobs said:
Not weary... proven.  You know what I meant.  Feel free to imply that the spirit of the forum isn't to help each other out. I'm sure you've got half a dictionary prepared just to contradict. The "larger" forum is in place to help all interested in DIY audio electronics. If you choose to be intentionally argumentative in a place where people are trying to be helpful, maybe you're doing it in the wrong place. If you choose to propose/support policy that, in general, forces all to fend for themselves maybe you should do it somewhere where people aren't trying to help each other out.
I am not trolling you...

Have a good day..

JR

Yo iturnknobs...take it easy. I'm a liberal who John has helped immensely, many times. He is a pillar of this forum and freely gives valuable information to all. Try not to be so personal in your attacks. Its all good, just a sub forum on the internet with some dudes on it.

peace,
Ian

Latest posts

Back