DB25 V2

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I just sold the last of the current batch of DB25 PCBs and ordered another 50. I am amazed how these boards continue to trickle out the door. So, I thought, before the next batch runs out, it might be a good idea to ask if there are any additions. tweaks or options people would like that could be included in a version2 that would make it more versatile.

Cheers

Ian

How do these mechanically attach? Mounting holes for standoffs would be useful. Or does the db25 attached to chassis provide enough support?

john12ax7 said:
How do these mechanically attach? Mounting holes for standoffs would be useful. Or does the db25 attached to chassis provide enough support?

The PCB take s a right angled PCB mounting DB25. The complete assembly fits to yourpanel using the DB25 connector fixings.

Cheers

Ian

I designed a DB25 board purely for input/output purposes, no summing system. It has the 3 pin Molex style connectors for easy connection to shielded cables and caps to chassis ground for RF. Feel free to pinch ideas from it if you think they're relevant. (top GD plane turned off for clarity)

Attachments

• DB25Input.PNG
    DB25Input.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 42
Back