• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2X Lundahl LL2913 ribbon mic (upgrade) transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingston

ribbon-transformers.jpg

For sale,

2X Lundahl LL2913 Ribbon Microphone Transformers. Brand new. €40 each.
Specifications: https://www.lundahltransformers.com/wp-content/uploads/datasheets/2913.pdf

These can be used to significantly upgrade the many mechanically decent Chinese ribbon mics available. Mics such as the ones mentioned below.

2X T-Bone RB 500 Ribbon Microphone Transformers. Used and taken from a working mic. €15 each.
They are the generic model also found under such names as Nady RSM-2, Apex 210 and ShinyBox 46. Note there are several variants of these transformers and their step up ratio is different. These two are no exception, they have different gain. They fit for all kinds of ribbon mic experiments with ok but not great performance. I don't know the exact spec of these transformers.

EU sale preferred due to shipping convenience.

Hey Kingston, I want the transformers. I´m in Helsinki.  Drop me a PM.

best regards
Rafael

Back