Happy Thanksgiving!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott2000

il_fullxfull.440812980_7m5k-300x229.jpg

I am off to my Sister's for dinner.... I really need to host one year but am terrified of making it work.... I tried one year with just my wife and son going the Honey Baked Ham  direction and couldn't even get that right....lol..

..but my Mom usually has it all covered so I've never really tried..... But she's getting a bit old and has skipped the last few years...........

I think I'll make that a goal of mine for the near future.... Split it with my Sister maybe......

Thanks Everyone for everything you do here and enjoy your day however you are spending it!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.... Time for us to reflect on all we have to be thankful for (instead of the doom and gloom that media pushes at us).

Have a good one Scott, and start planning now for next year. Cooking is not rocket science and your relatives would appreciate the effort. You can even have them bring side dishes.

JR

I'm thankful the sky is still where it ought to be!

Happy Thankgiving to our American friends :)

Went out in bitter cold Thanksgiving to DIY a winter holiday card.

Attachments

• xmas-2018-sample.jpg
    xmas-2018-sample.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 16
pucho812 said:
The real thing to have is piecaken.  Much like turduken,  is stuff shoved into other stuff in a combo, piecaken is a combo too,  pie+cake.
I hear it's fab.
Pie-caken sounds interesting and probably hard to do...

JR

Back