• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Unfinished Mastering Console FS

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glazer56

***SOLD***

A few years ago I started building a new mastering console, but I never quite finished it. I've since changed direction on my setup, and have no need for it. Currently, it just needs to be wired up internally.  It features lighted pushbuttons for the 6 LR inserts, output volume, M/S on one inset and a width control.  Input selection switch, and an input offset adjustment. All the internal parts are common components from AXT, and JLM. Includes the power supply and transformer.  I've got about $1000 into it, and would be happier than a pig in $#!t if I could get $200 out of it. I'm located in San Jose CA, but will ship for an extra $30 DM me for additional photos
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2087.jpg
    IMG_2087.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 187
really great build. any building instructions or similar available?

I stand corrected. Looks like someone beat me to the punch unless the deal falls through.... oh well.  to answer Weiss's question
check out ka electronics.  that's where a lot of pcb's came from excluding the power supply and chassis which the PSU is a JLM and the chassis is unnamed at this time. I don't know...

https://ka-electronics.com/shop/

pucho812 said:
I stand corrected. Looks like someone beat me to the punch unless the deal falls through.... oh well.  to answer Weiss's question
check out ka electronics.  that's where a lot of pcb's came from excluding the power supply and chassis which the PSU is a JLM and the chassis is unnamed at this time. I don't know...

https://ka-electronics.com/shop/

aha! thanks :)

Latest posts

Back