Seventh Circle Audio - Closeouts and Combos

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCA

OneShotAd-4-M-5504a6ba4d2b5aa309fc8b4939e805780bd62dce7839a1aa6cd49f0e5fd28551.jpg

Closeout special!  Get the last of our SC10 and SC25 discrete op-amps for $29 each.  Fully assembled and tested.

Save $200 on a pair of PC01-J99B or PC01-N72 preamps or $100 on a pair of PC01-C84 preamps.  Fully assembled with a 3 year warranty.

Free UPS ground shipping on orders $99 and over.

I noticed recently that you discontinued your original J99 kits

I have an original chassis with two slots still open, had planned to put a couple more J99's in there.

Any chance you may still have a couple of the original boards (w/discreet opamp footprint) floating around that you'd be willing to part with?

They still have a J99 that has the DOAs built in. They don't come as a kit anymore but the built module isn't that much more than the kit + the DOAs. They do fit in the old 8 slot chassis (the beige ones) and work every bit as good as the kit versions. (when properly assembled that is)

Yeah I had hoped to build another pair with the Hardy 990s, or try out the APP992 in there. Could always try some of the 992's in the pair I have just to see what they'll do, but I love them with the Hardy's and feel no need to change it.

Might have to settle for what's available, eventually. I'm sure it is a fine product as is. Would rather build it myself though because I'm a dork, and these kits are easy enough to build with my son, bonding time and whatnot. Customization options is just a plus.

It was bold to try to buck the 500 series format,  I didn't want to be stuck in their's so
I never bought anything SCA

I do like the hardware. The kits were great with great parts and PCBs. The instructions were pretty thorough. All of the pres sound great. I'm curious about their latest moves though.
Did something happen to Tim and whats with the philosophy change at SCA?
They seem to be getting out of the kit business.

Back