• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DBX 163X pair with rack kit and DIY Calrec PQ1549 Stereo EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darnell

Up for sale is a DIY Calrec PQ 1549 stereo eq. Got this in a trade and it sounds great, but I am doing mostly itb mixing, so I'm moving some stuff to raise funds for a new phone, since mine crapped out recently (hence the grainy macbook photo). Works great. Custom faceplate and cleanly wired DIY eq. I had traded 2x500 series pres for it years ago that worked out to be a $700 trade value. I'll let it go for $550obo.

I'm also selling the pair of DBX 163x compressors as a stereo set. As you can see in the photo, the left faceplate is slightly lighter than the right unit, but both work as they should and sound great. Simple compressor, and very cool on drums and bass especially. Asking $120obo for the pair with the rack kit. I am not splitting them up unfortunately.

Let me know if you are interested. Like i said, photos unfortunately are all gonna be pretty crappy, but I can supply more if needed.

Thanks, and feel free to pm with questions. No trades. PP only. You pick up in Providence RI area or I ship lower 48 and you cover PP fees.

D.

Attachments

• Photo on 12-3-18 at 2.29 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-3-18 at 2.29 PM.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back