a look inside Mcintosh

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iampoor1 said:
I have seen a number of studies that have found that women generally have better manual dexterity and fine motor control.
I saw young women routinely hired for manual assembly inside mainland China.  According to the factory manager I asked, it is their good eyesight, small hands, and willingness to work cheap... 

While this was a couple decades ago, reportedly a young single woman could work in the factory and live in the company dormitory to save her money. After a year or two she could return home to the poor rural region she came from and buy some land with her savings, setting herself up for life. 

JR

PS: For an off-color but funny joke about women working on assembly lines..... One supervisor complained about wires that were supposed to be 6" long being too short. Reportedly the woman's husband told her that was how long 6" is.  :eek:

JohnRoberts said:
PS: For an off-color but funny joke about women working on assembly lines..... One supervisor complained about wires that were supposed to be 6" long being too short. Reportedly the woman's husband told her that was how long 6" is.  :eek:

;D ;D ;D

Back