Happy new year

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Out with the old, in with the new, if you die we will replace you too.

On a more serious note, 

Happy new year.  What the new year brings to you depends on what you bring to the new year.

pucho812 said:
Out with the old, in with the new, if you die we will replace you too.

On a more serious note, 

Happy new year.  What the new year brings to you depends on what you bring to the new year.

OTOH a wise man once said 'The only people not making mistakes are the ones doing nothing'.

Happy New Year

IAn

I have a friend who is some regional guy at Walgreens and he turned me on to Sambucol..... He said his nurse/pharmacist friend said it was great.....

I think it's just some kind of booster but it seemed to work really well with otc stuff and really shortened things from what I can tell....

I never get sick but I got a nasty thing a few weeks ago and it only lasted a week......

Who knows....maybe placebo.....

scott2000 said:
I have a friend who is some regional guy at Walgreens and he turned me on to Sambucol..... He said his nurse/pharmacist friend said it was great.....

I think it's just some kind of booster but it seemed to work really well with otc stuff and really shortened things from what I can tell....

I never get sick but I got a nasty thing a few weeks ago and it only lasted a week......

Who knows....maybe placebo.....
Black elderberry extract is an anti-oxidant so should be harmless... 

I take raw garlic at first hint of sniffles. It also keeps the vampires (and single women) away too.

JR

Back