True passive compressor/leveler !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried looking into PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) controllers - this may (or may not) influence both timing and precision in interesting ways..?

Jakob E.

Hello Jakob

gyraf said:
Have you tried looking into PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) controllers - this may (or may not) influence both timing and precision in interesting ways..?

Jakob E.

The motor driver is already an analog  PID  ;)

Best
Zam

Phrazemaster said:
That’s really neat. Too bad you can’t record it the first time, then play it back with 10ms delay or delay of your choosing...

Hello

It's possible, I mean I don't wire any fader data handling for the moment but I have technically everything available for this...
actually the "response" is about 30ms, with some more tweak (and new idea...) I'll try to go faster, 20ms should be doable, 10ms will be great but uncertain for the moment...
external SC is also one option (the one from the test I show) same signal delayed...

I'm in standby since 3 weeks on this, other works, but I want a working prototype within few months

Now, I think I'll have to drop the 100% passive idea, I need buffer for "universal" use, as symmetrical I/O
Do you guys think it's an issue ? I mean dose it kill the whole idea/concept ?

Best
Zam

Latest posts

Back