Need Tubetech LCA-2B schematic.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmission

Hi All,

My first post.

I've been getting back into analog gear for the last year, buying a console, about 40 channels of compression, preamps. delays, etc. I've bought most of the stuff used online, so have been repairing much of it that I was told was perfect. I've also built Martin Zoellers LA2A, and a TLM LA500 over the last year. I'd say that doing the repairs has been surprisingly fun and fulfilling.  Last night I fixed a Little Labs IBP Junior that was pretty fried when I bought it.

Anyway, I just got an LCA-2B in, and one side doesn't pass audio when it's off of bypass.

Can anyone help? I'd like to crack the box this weekend, and see if I can get it running, and a schematic would sure make it easier.

Thanks very much,

Dan

My experience is check the heater regulator circuit first.  Also when you get the schematic match fuse that’s out to the circuit feeds.  There are 4 or more fuses on the pwr supply circuit card. When I’ve had problems, the main fuse is good.  It’s that ones inside that go.

Thanks very much. I only got to look at it briefly this weekend. Unfortunately I was on call, and had to go.

Back