• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bargain Projects: ALL SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizco

As i quitted DIY, the following projects have to go:

- Neumann W492 clone, fully built, Mains trafo is humming. I sell it as non working! it works but needs recalibration and a new powertrafo.
125 EUR, plus shipping
SOLD

- S800 clone, fully built. PCBs are mounted upside down. I sell it as non working! Needs new cabling and pcb placement.
125 EUR plus shipping
SOLD

- Helios 69 clone, filter section built. power trafo included, amps need to be done. PSU needs to be checked. Non working unit.
125 EUR, plus shipping
SOLD

-Pultec MEQ5 clone. Amplifiers are fully built. filter section needs inductors. whole unit needs cabling. Non working unit
200 EUR, plus shipping
SOLD

-Poorman 670 project, i think almost is included. WYSIWYG on the picture in the thread. No Rack. No Faceplate. No Potentiometers and Switches.  Schematic included.
250 EUR, plus shipping
SOLD

All projects have powertransformers for 230V.  Projects are in nice looking cases except P670, sometimes with scratches on the top.

please contact me by mail: mars DOT dema AT hotmail DOT com

FAQ
-"Can you build me the unit?" - NO
-"Is this a DIY project?" - YES
-"Do I get a guarantee that the units are working?" - I give up...
FAQ

Thank you
Martin

Latest posts

Back