useful ???

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find that socket? I've been wanting to build an amp breadboard and that would make it really easy. If they had 9 pin also.
It's a socket, right? Not a relay

dmp said:
Where did you find that socket? I've been wanting to build an amp breadboard and that would make it really easy. If they had 9 pin also.
It's a socket, right? Not a relay

Ebay/////

...but everyone  like Mouser,Grainger, etc has them......Octal Din socket....

they are for relays

Z20B1-fo5oy.JPG

.... but work perfectly for octal tubes (and transformers)...... well, they fit perfect.... haven't used them yet.....

Not sure about other pin outs though???? Let me know if you find some.... I never looked.......

Makes sense.

Search for "8 pin breadboard" or "9 pin breadboard" on ebay and you'll find similar stuff for tube breadboarding. Perfect for what I was thinking. Just stumbled onto it while looking now. A little pricey though.

dmp said:
Makes sense.

Search for "8 pin breadboard" or "9 pin breadboard" on ebay and you'll find similar stuff for tube breadboarding. Perfect for what I was thinking. Just stumbled onto it while looking now. A little pricey though.

Right....Thanks! I remember seeing those now.....

It'll be nice to have a little set up to try stuff.......

I recently picked up an old non-working Lab-Volt supply that rackmonkey mentioned here (thanks!)

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=67718.0

and it's pretty sweet.... there's a keyed breaker type switch I guess on the front and it was missing and turned off so, it actually works....
s-l640.jpg

Latest posts

Back