active shielding?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pucho812 said:
what is active shielding?

You should go first to MIT and ask what's
"Quantum Tunneling: Before the Active power supply is incorporated all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that lets electrons to flow more freely. This also allows the "Active Shielding" to work more efficiently yielding the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music." 8)

“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables” (Stereo Times)

That's a very significant comment; a paragon of disapproving whilst managing the susceptibilities of a paying advertiser.

abbey road d enfer said:
That's a very significant comment; a paragon of disapproving whilst managing the susceptibilities of a paying advertiser.

That's very well said.  Many times this thought has crossed my mind and this is the first time I've actually been able to read it in a way that makes most sense .

“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables” (Stereo Times)

Haha! 

"Aptly named, Atmosphere elevated the listening experience with every spin of a recording."
Unbeknownst to the ill-fated deckhand, the double entendre moved soundlessly in the deep, slipping beneath the wordsmith's vessel.

"Quantum Tunneling: Before the Active power supply is incorporated all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that lets electrons to flow more freely.

Pressing for information from my insiders, I finally got them to admit there's a Tardigrade suspended in a drop of heavy water at the center of the active shielding box.  One only need supply the spores, or in this case, 10k in sequentially marked 100 dollar bills to activate the system.

I guess PT Barnum would have been an audiophile manufacturer in these times where suckers pay for this junk. Put some carbon fiber looking stuff on it and charge $3K.

I prefer my fiction for books and movies.

Latest posts

Back