Finished my first completed pedal project

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptownkid

I made a pedal to act as a volume cut, just like turning the volume pot down on your guitar, to give me access to a "cleaner" footswitchable channel to use with my hiwatt.

came out pretty rad. It's aron nelsons clean machine with a millenium bypass.

Anyone know how i would make the led light in the opposite state? Right now it comes on when the pot is in the circuit, i'd like to make it so that it lights when the pot ISN'T in the circuit. Any ideas?

pedal007.jpg

I'd say anyone here could tell you how to make your LED act the way you want. But I'd suggest that if you can do such a nice build job first up, you've got the smarts to work it out yourself.

Get a piece of paper, draw out the connections..... you'll suss it out.....then when you move on to your next project you'll have more confidence. And if it helps any, integrated circuit chips scare me.....We all just keep learning, and hopefully move up a level. :thumb:

Hey that looks great! Did you paint the little buddah guy on there? (or is that Mr Clean?)

:oops:

I get it now!

It could be as trivial as switching two wires, or far more complicated... Is this a passive box (just a pot)? Do you have a schematic of the circuit?

Peace,
Al.

Latest posts

Back