Feeler: Classic Stockli Knobs groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdock

Hey guys,

I hope this is the right forum for this.

I wrote IEC Monaco about the classic knobs range

http://www.iec-monaco.com/knobs/classic-stockli-knobs.php

Minimum order quantity is 80€ which is really not that much. So I wanted to ask, if there are people interested in some of those knobs?
I'm waiting on the exact price for some of them. As soon as I get them I'll post them here.
Just wanted to know if there is any interest in a groupbuy.

Greetings, 
Merlin

Here are the prices for the ones I asked about:

Bouton à jupe avec flèche:
10-43-20 = 5,84 €
10-44-20 = 7,57 €
10-45-20 = 11.84 €
10-46-20 = 18.21 €
10-47-20 = 33.84 €

Bouton manette avec flèche:
10-33-20 = 6,77 €
10-34-20 = 8,14 €
10-35-20 = 12,80 €
10-36-20 = 20,33 €

More expensive than I thought but still cheaper than other places...
The bad thing is, that the quantity doesn't matter. Price stays the same for 1 knob or 25 knobs...
If there are other knobs you're interested in, please let me know so I can ask for a quote.

tony hunt said:
Yes interested.
Are they bakelite or plastic?
Minimum order means just that, or ist it a minimum order of €80 for one type with lead in time for manufacture?
thanks.
Minimum order is 80€, no matter which type.
Not sure about the material but I think it's Bakelite. Will ask about it.
Delivery time is 4-6 weeks from receipt of order.

ruffrecords said:
I hope they are not Bakelite. That is very dangerous stuff. I think it may even be banned in the EU.

Cheers

IAn
Hi Ian,
I think it is plastic straws that the EU wants to ban.
Any Bakelite made today will not need to use the old toxic fillers. The main ingredient is wood pulp under pressure. Maybe there is a Bio-Bakelite. If not, we could start it.
Cheers, t

tony hunt said:
Hi Ian,
I think it is plastic straws that the EU wants to ban.
Any Bakelite made today will not need to use the old toxic fillers. The main ingredient is wood pulp under pressure. Maybe there is a Bio-Bakelite. If not, we could start it.
Cheers, t

Yes, you are right; it was the fillers like asbestos that were the problem - still a problem if the items are NOS made in the 'old fashioned way' but not if current production.

Cheers

Ian

Back