Looking for diagrams for AUDIX D201 channel strip

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I still have anything.  I racked a bunch of those 22-23 years ago. 

Hey Rob, I have a bunch of Audix files, but nothing on the 200 series.  I have attached a file here which is an article by David Rees (ex-Neve and Audix engineer) with several circuits that may or may not have been used in Audix gear.  Either way, it's got a lot of good info.

Mike

Attachments

• FromLowLevelToLineOut.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
mjrippe said:
Hey Rob, I have a bunch of Audix files, but nothing on the 200 series.  I have attached a file here which is an article by David Rees (ex-Neve and Audix engineer) with several circuits that may or may not have been used in Audix gear.  Either way, it's got a lot of good info.

Mike

Mike

They look like what I'm trying to deal with, problem is everything is on 1 board, so trying to work out which bit is doing what is a headache.    Thanks though, that is useful.

I racked some of these up a little while ago. Think i have scans somewhere. Will look.

Attachments

• audix radio limiter.jpg
    audix radio limiter.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 47
Overview R
think a friend has the other docs for this. I'll be seeing him next week and will scan them for you.

Attachments

• OVERVIEW R SCHEMATIC.jpg
    OVERVIEW R SCHEMATIC.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back