• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Set of Silver Knobs for DR-MQ5 -$100

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

For sale is a set of Silver knobs that was going to go on my DR-MQ5, but I used the cheap switches that came with the kit and the shafts were a little to short for the knobs to properly attach. Plus the metal on the switches wasn't great so they formed dents really easy making it impossible to fine adjust the indicator placement of the knob. So I had to get a set of the collet style.

These are the fancy ones that can be seen in the Don-Audio sublime set, except this collection has 8x 12.7mm and 20x 28mm, which is the biggest size you can use for the MQ5 without covering the panel control markings. x`

$100 for the set shipped to lower 48. To the rest of the world shipping will have to be calculated.

Thanks!

Paul

Attachments

• knobs 2.jpg
    knobs 2.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Back