• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCBs, Op Amps, Xfos, etc

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkface

I'm selling some odds and ends I've accumulated over the years to Marie Kondo my bench and hopefully fund a new build.
8x S800 trident EQ pcbs - 20ea
Jantzen Audio Silver Z-Caps - bought these to try out in my 1176 Rev A pair, they sound really great, went with some different ones instead... (10$ ea)
    2x 800VDC 1uf
    2x1200VDC .15uf
OP AMPS-
    4x APP 992 built (40 ea)
    4x APP 992 kits (15 ea)
    2x APP 14GE built w/ AF127 (40 ea)
    2x APP 14GE pcb only (5 ea)
    2x BA512 (40 ea)
    2x JE- 990 (40 ea)
Hammond 5-525DGY2 new in box case for an LA2A project - (30$)
2x UTC A-20 (50 ea)
TRIAD HS 56 (175$)
UTC W-786 (20 $) I used all these xfos for a mic level color/pad box I built. All in good working condition. One of the A-20s had been painted over before I bought it over but I never had a problem using it as a L/R pair with the other.

Not in a rush to sell anything really, just thought I might see if anything here could be of use to somebody else. Tried to price things more than fairly, reasonable offers accepted for multiple items. Please email to contact and include an address if you want shipping calculated. Buyer pays shipping, I'll eat paypal costs.  All prices USD, shipping from Portland, OR. Thanks for looking.

Back