Where to sell test equipment?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john12ax7

Looking to sell some test equipment (agilent,  tektronix) and avoid ebay. Any test equipment spots that offer decent cash to sell stuff?

john12ax7 said:
Looking to sell some test equipment (agilent,  tektronix) and avoid ebay. Any test equipment spots that offer decent cash to sell stuff?

facebook groups?

Since vintage test equipment is usually heavy to ship and not that valuable, you'll do best locally on craigslist if you can find a buyer.
I don't like ebay due to the fees and the feedback system now, but it does have the biggest network.

I've had good success with craigslist for various things,  but not so much with test equipment,  at least not with higher end stuff.

Have some options to look into,  will post back if something positive develops.

Offerup has a rating system so you can kinda get a feel if whoever you will be dealing with is somewhat trustworthy/reliable///etc......

It's kinda hit or miss with follow ups more so than CL from my experience though..... I like it  enough though.... I just make it a habit not to give my specific address (just general area so they know if it's too far or not) until they are really on their way instead of after the first "I'd like to buy your""

Back