• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tube microphone power transformer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volker

Since I couldn't find an appropriate transformer for my microphone build, and after being disappointed with the offers for a custom one, I eventually decided to wind it myself. I have the laminations to do a couple more, so if anybody is interested let me know! I can do any HV/heater voltage combination, as long as the overall power is less than 10W. The one in the picture for example is wound for 160V/10mA and 12V/0,5A. AKG C12, ELA M 251 and similar stuff, no problem. The transformer will be properly vacuum impregnated.

18€ plus shipping.

Sure, that should work. I'll send you a mail, I think I still have your address.

Hey Volker,
How large is the transformer? I’ve got an original psu for a Lomo 19a19 that has a dead power transformer, that I’d like to get working. Not sure if yours would fit? Here’s the specs:
input  voltage :    power  110VAC     
output voltage :    filament  5,9 V DC , 160 Ma 
plate  100 V DC  ,  1 Ma 

Here is another one I just finished, fresh out of the bath. It will go into a AC701 equipped SELA T24.

duantro: those power requirements are perfectly fine.

I really appreciate these three mic PT's that I ordered from Volker.
Turnaround was really quick.
One is for a "standard" D251 build.
The other two I specced with advice from Volker for home-brew builds of a 251 and a M49 where the PSU is to be close to the original. These both include a screens.
I hope the photo loads up because it is good clean work. 

Attachments

• Volker Iron.jpg
    Volker Iron.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 64
You're welcome Tony! Hope to see more of your cool builds once you're finished!

I also ordered two trannies for Gefell N61. Excellent work from Volker! Just what I needed and he kindly taylored them for me.
Many thanks Volker!

Hello Volker,

your inbox is full. I can not send you PM. Pleas clear it. Im interesting in some of your tube mic power transformers.

Thank you

Milan

Back