How do you get into this tuchel socket please ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Anyone able to tell me how you get into this type of tuchel socket without destroying it  ?  If you look at the next post there is another pic.  It has 2 pairs of holes at 180deg to each other & I think I can see a thread on the bakelite through it.  But knowing the nature of bakelite I didn't want to apply too much force to it & break it.

Attachments

• tuchel.jpg
    tuchel.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 37
Do you have the male end as well?  I’ve had some similar looking ones that came undone when I mated them together and then applied counterclockwise rotation...

There are threads on the inside to lock the mating connector.  Unfortunately I don't have the mating conector as the job is for someone who lives 600 miles away .... May have to wait until I next pay them a visit until I solder it.

Rob Flinn said:
There are threads on the inside to lock the mating connector.  Unfortunately I don't have the mating conector as the job is for someone who lives 600 miles away .... May have to wait until I next pay them a visit until I solder it.

oh o.k.  never mind.

Latest posts

Back