My Sling Studio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

We just picked this up at work after a one week demo.

The entire package was  around 2K which may or may not be a lot but if you forgo their camera attachments the hub to do it all is only around 1K.  We run it with a combo of camera and iPhone's for live broadcasting on the net.  It's pretty cool.

https://www.myslingstudio.com

These are getting pretty popular in the corporate boardrooms too. Seem to be reliable and easy to use.

cyrano said:
These are getting pretty popular in the corporate boardrooms too. Seem to be reliable and easy to use.

yeah can run up to 10 Camara's or iPhone amp combos  at once and software is ridiculously simple for streaming purposes.

Seeker said:
Probably an awesome product... but if I see another YouTube ad for it I’m going to go postal!!
Can I get an Amen!!!

Seriously this same ad has popped up about 49000 times in a row with no letup, and now that YouTube plays ads both before AND after videos....

I haven't even seen it...

But I understand the feeling. I've seen the Wix commercial a gazillion times by now. The result is, I would NEVER become a Wix customer, or tell anyone about them.

Since a few weeks I've been testing the Brave browser. It's a Chromium derivative and blocks all ads. phhhhew... very relaxing.

It isn't ads hostile however. Brave tries a new concept: get paid to view ads. And the micro payment you might get, you can keep, or donate to the website showing the ad.

Haven't seen a paying ad yet, but I probably don't visit the right sites.

Back