ID request

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirbentington

Just saw this in an antique store, recently came out of a diseased mans shed and was just wondering if anyone knows what is or if anybody has any background info on it or something, cheers.

Attachments

• 0CD707E6-D0E0-4AEF-93C4-672F605FBB10.jpeg
    0CD707E6-D0E0-4AEF-93C4-672F605FBB10.jpeg
    693.5 KB · Views: 43
I can not see the two middle photos but it looks like a german PA power amp from the 70ties or early 80ties. There is a switchable high pass filter for "druckkammer" (pressure chamber = horn) loudspeakers...

Oh yeah right, that gives me something to go by so thanks for that. This image is of the front, see if it  works

Attachments

• 3CCC5017-AC6D-4B5F-9552-10229579142D.jpeg
    3CCC5017-AC6D-4B5F-9552-10229579142D.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 40
There is an additional mixer with input selection and EQ  in your power amp. You can even connect 600 ohm telephone lines to it. That frontplate looks pretty military to me. This is the perfect device to communicate directly the attack order via telephone to the troops on the battlefield.  ;)

Looks like a preamp/mixer for a tape or wire recorder. Or for a projector?

That's why it has a "calibrate" button, I guess.

Inputs: line, radio, mic.
Outputs: line/headphones and speakers.

Don't think it's military, though.

Any brand name anywhere?

There is a telephone in/out, too. (see photo). This device is build for battery PSU. Its an all in one audio device you will find in mobil military communication centers ("Funkzentrale"). The two languages on the frontplate were important for multi-national NATO maneuver.

Attachments

• Inkedphoto1_LI.jpg
    Inkedphoto1_LI.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back