• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: Cinemag KM84/M49 mic transformer group buy for Europe? CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nele

Having bought two KM84 kits I am now looking for transformers and thinking of a groupbuy. Anyone interested?
As it doesn't make sense to have these shipped to me (in The Netherlands) and send them back to the US again this is for Europe only.

The CM-5722(W) -> For KM84
$59.20 for 1-10
$51.48 for 11-49

And for a M49:

CM-6511
$73.69 for 1-10
$62.95 for 11-49

These prices are NOT including tax and shipping...

Please note your interest here.

Cheers,
Corneel

List (will be updated)

CM-5722 (KM84)
me 2 - PAID
madreza 4 - PAID
TillM 1 - PAID
Gregor Zelder 2 - PAID
Glutamatjunkie 2 - PAID
stelin 2 - PAID

Total: 13

CM-6511 (M49)
me 1
madreza 2 (4)

Total: 3 (5)

I'll keep this open for a few more days so if you want a transformer jump in.
Also I think it will only be for the km84 transformers as we don't have enough for the M49. Also Moby has a very good alternative for the M49 so maybe that's an option.

12afael said:
Cinemag is not replying my emails so 2 for me  for the km84 . Any idea when you will put the order?
Yeah, it took them a while to reply to my initial mail, a few weeks I think.

But I will order somewhere next week.

Hey Nele, I got the invoice from Cinemag. I hope I don´t mess up too much the things if I put down my request for 2 transformers.

thanks
Rafael

Nele said:
No problem. Keeping this open till monday for any latecomers.
Just a heads up I ordered a pair of the 5722w a few weeks ago and they haven’t charged me or shipped yet so I don’t think they’re in stock anymore. I talked to David last week and he indicated that my order was still underway

Hi Nele,

If you have not placed the order yet, I'm in for 2 CM-5722-w.

Best regards
Stefan

Well, what do you know..  Just received a reply (and invoice!) from CineMag. Transformers are being produced as we speak and should be available for shipping very soon.

Cool update: I received a shipping notice from Cinemag today and the transformers are on their way! Let's hope the taxman plays nice..

Latest posts

Back