Soundcraft CPS 750 PSU Manual & Schematic Needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the SC1584 schematic is what is in the CPS 450 then I have that, but not the 750. My guess is its probably similar with a few more pass transistors in the 750 to handle the current. I got it directly from Soundcraft. They were re organizing the phone system when I reached out last year but if you can reach a guy named Richard "Rick" Morris he's a pretty knowledgeable and experienced Soundcraft tech who can probably dig this up for you.

Hope this helps..

Richard"Rick" Morris
Soundcraft Customer Service Technician
for support and to order parts call
"1-800-622-6983"
8500 Balboa Blvd.
Shipping Dock 15
Northridge, Ca 91329
[email protected]
US Service Center Website list

Thanks for the reply.

I spoke to Soundcraft support yesterday and was told that they have revamped their procedures and availability of manuals and schematics that are now being handled out of their Irving Texas facility. And that they will only make these documents (schematics) available to their own authorized service centers!

So if it's not in their now revised online document center, which the CPS-750 PSU is not, then you are outta luck, basically. Hence my request here for help.

Thanks much for the help though!

Cheers!

Greg
Analog Studio 7
Lake Forest, CA

analogstudio7 said:
I spoke to Soundcraft support yesterday and was told that they have revamped their procedures and availability of manuals and schematics that are now being handled out of their Irving Texas facility. And that they will only make these documents (schematics) available to their own authorized service centers!

Even the vintage stuff?  ::)

Contact Blue Dog Power Supplies.  Since they make drop in replacements I would guess they have the original 750 schematic.  Also see what happens if you can get directly in touch with Rick. 

Here is the power supply for my 800B - PM me if you want one with better resolution.

All the best,

Attachments

• Soundcraft power supply.JPG
    Soundcraft power supply.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 28
Thanks much for the schematic. But too small to see the details, especially at my age, lol.  How can I get a larger copy from you?

Also, when you call the Northridge Soundcraft number, you get a message saying that this number is no longer valid and is being phased out by Harmon Pro. Then you get transferred to Irving, Texas. I asked for Rick Morris in service and they said that their techs from California are no longer with them under Harmon Pro Tech Support in Texas! 

Thanks Harmon pro! First they kill off AMEK and then they get rid of so great tech support people for Soundcraft!

Thanks for your help here guys!

Cheers! Greg

Got the CPS800b schematics, thanks for that!

However, it is quite different and not similar very much to my CPS750b power supply unit. It has a 16 pin DC output connector with +/-17v, +/-7.5v, +48v, +15v & +24v power rails.

So still looking for the schematic for this Soundcraft CPS750b.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers, Greg
Analog Studio 7
Lake Forest, CA

Latest posts

Back