Lol...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now they're wondering why so many headphone amps get returned...

I've got a Korg, early digital mixer. The manual was apparently team work. Some tables are numbered, others use a,b, c....

The schematics are even a little worse. Some parallel buses are numbered from 0..7 and at the other side from 1...8.

Needles to say the manual itself is in Janglais.

Makes total sense, the crosstalk on that mixing console provides the needed attenuation for the LM386 based headphone amp.......  :)

cyrano said:
And now they're wondering why so many headphone amps get returned...

I've got a Korg, early digital mixer. The manual was apparently team work. Some tables are numbered, others use a,b, c....
Some serial copiers, copy owners manuals too. The patch quilt appearance may be from cut and pasting from multiple different manuals.

I had one copy cat copy the exact numbers from my spec sheet after copying my small mixer. They probably hadn't built one yet to measure and needed trade show literature.

Since the 90s most serious manufacturers copyright the owners manuals too.

JR
The schematics are even a little worse. Some parallel buses are numbered from 0..7 and at the other side from 1...8.

Needles to say the manual itself is in Janglais.

Maybe it's to record the brain waves coming from the musicians?  If so, you can save one channel since you don't need to record digital silence from the drummer.

ae5d319eb4fde50b.png

abbey road d enfer said:
How many times have you heard: "I plug my guitar input into the amp?
Right, and even 'otherwise decent' guitar magazines not seldom mention that-thing-where-the-plug-goes on an electric guitar 'the input'...  ::)

Latest posts

Back