• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Monitor Controller ProtoType ( Roger Foote)( SOLD..!!!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snatchman

Hello..I have a original prototype monitor controller I got from Roger some years ago...He intended on bring these to market but decided not to..Great sounding simple unit.Has 3 inputs, one stereo out, with lights on all toggle switches. 19" rack mount 3u..Asking $150.00...

Strange unit.
I don't get the individual mute switchs for left and right in each input.

Also for a monitor controller you need a way of controlling output to at least 2, but 3 is better, different monitors.
Like "Nearfields", "Main Monitors", "small speakers". A individual "Sub" out and "Mono" option is usefull also.

I can't see in the photos or understand if this unit does any of that

Last edited:
Whoops said:
Strange unit.
I don't get the individual mute switchs for left and right in each input.

Also for a monitor controller you need a way of controlling output to at least 2, but 3 is better, different monitores.
Like "Nearfields",  "Main Monitors", "small speakers". A individual "Sub" out and "Mono" option is usefull also.

I can't see in the photos or understand if this unit does any of that
The individual mute switches comes in handy if you need to find out if you are having problems with input channels left or right side..Worked great for me... 8)...As stated this was a personal prototype project that never panned out..It's been sold..Thanks..!

Back