• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3x PCB boards for 16-4 analog summing

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armand.k

Hi guys, hi ladies (if there are any)

I have 3x PCB board over, so I would liek to sells these here. A board is 10€ plus shipping and I only have 3 of them.
If interested I also have 3 SIP boards which would be a perfect addition to this. Also ea. 10€ plus shipping.
These are not intend for passive summing, you will need an additional amp like V275, V475, V975 .... If you own to differnent amps it is possible to decide to which amp the input is going (only stereo). :)
Here is the eagle, really foto in 7days.

Attachments

• 2019-04-01 19_12_29-1 Board - D__OneDrive_Diy__eagle_SummingRelais_Summing.brd - EAGLE 6.4.0 P...png
    2019-04-01 19_12_29-1 Board - D__OneDrive_Diy__eagle_SummingRelais_Summing.brd - EAGLE 6.4.0 P...png
    428.1 KB · Views: 170
Tomorrow the boarde will arrive:) I will post real pictures.

Of course these connect to Sub-D 25. Pan should be done before:)

summing for sub-d input, and relais based output switch. if combined with the sip board pre and post switch resistors are possible. so you can have a good offness and use different resistors to use different summing amps :>| grounding on both layers.

Attachments

• image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    939.6 KB · Views: 29
Now soldered with nice resistors :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 20.15.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 20.15.24.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 56
Okay I have found the product. I donot see any reason why it should not work.  Send me an E-Mail.

Latest posts

Back