Another SSL mod question (sorry)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba_b

I have a question. I think I've read about this on here before, I just can't find it. Anyway, if someone can point me to a thread or just answer, that'd be cool.

How hard is it to add a limit function to the ratio settings on the GSSL? I think it would be somewhat like a "crush" setting, but a little different?

[quote author="bubba_b"]I have a question. I think I've read about this on here before, I just can't find it. Anyway, if someone can point me to a thread or just answer, that'd be cool.

How hard is it to add a limit function to the ratio settings on the GSSL? I think it would be somewhat like a "crush" setting, but a little different?[/quote]

"Limit" is more than a ratio setting, there are threshold response to consider, too. If you want to add an infinity ratio, that's a simple matter, however, just increase the gain og the CV to the VCA until the signal output doesn't change after exceeding the threshold.

Latest posts

Back