• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Channelstrip SSL9k mic pre (51x) and NiteEQ. Complete. Faulty.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeMike

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am finally selling this nice little project of mine due to giving up DIY in this depth. Still soldering cables or break out boxes. Maybe rack up broadcast modules as I already did, but this one has to go:

A channelstrip consisting of the SSL9k mic pre and the NiteEQ in a half rack 2RU (coarse measures) housing including linear PSU.
I wanted a glossy clean channelstrip for VO and this was going to be it.
While the mic pre appeared to work with minor constraints (the LEDs won't light up and not all four functions from the toggle switch are available), the EQ gave me worries. It was about the feedback resistors that correlate with the potentiometers.
I fumbled around and it got worse and worse. I am sure it is not that big a deal, but I do not have the capacities at the moment or the forseeable future, so I'd rather see it go into  hands that bring it to live - as it is supposed to be.

I have a second PCB of the EQ. It will be included. I built this project with quality parts like WIMA film caps and Panasonic FM and Nichicon electrolytic caps.

The project's name is "D' Schwarze Katz" - Bavarian for "The Black Cat.

The price I'd propose is 300,00€, which is not even material cost, I believe. Shipping is extra - depending on destination.
Included also will be a little lot of parts like electrolytic caps, film caps, op amps (5x Burr Brown OPA 2804 for example, worth more than 25€ alone), diodes, a lot of resistors, and so on.

View and download more pictures from this cloud folder:

https://my.hidrive.com/share/h-p6eepkb1

Looking forward to offers!

Mike

Attachments

• DSC_0787.JPG
    DSC_0787.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 83
Lowered the asking price a little. Maybe more appropriate this way...

Attachments

• DSC_0789.JPG
    DSC_0789.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts

Back