• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

16 Calrec S2 modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

I have 16 Calrec S2 modules for sale. I believe 7 of them are stereo and 9 are mono (Stereo can be used as mono if wanted). All of them were sold to me as working from a decommissioned console, but my use for them fell through. I believe there are 8-10 switches that will need replacement, but they are still available. I will supply pictures, just need to pull them out of storage.

Trying to sell these as a lot, located in ConUS. RIght now I would like 1000$ firm + shipping.

Thanks!

-Nathan

pucho812 said:
pics? and our model number?

Im going to get some pics in the next couple of days, Ill get the module model numbers too., and an exact confirmation of how many of each I have and what switches need work lol

-Nathan

pucho812 said:

Finally got those pictures...

Calrec channel strips https://imgur.com/gallery/nBrVx9C

I have the majority of the missing switch caps....the switches are still avaliable on mouser/digikey

yeah you would have to build a frame I am afraid.  the pros and cons to calrec is that each console was custom from standard calrec parts so for example,  you may have  12 mono modules and then a stereo module and then back to mono modules.  So in your case, I am sure calrec would get you the pin outs and from there you could make something but the busses and stuff would require summing amps which I don't know where those are located, module or motherboard elsewhere in the frame.  I would be interested but I don't want to take on another project anytime soon. I have enough of those.

pucho812 said:
yeah you would have to build a frame I am afraid.  the pros and cons to calrec is that each console was custom from standard calrec parts so for example,  you may have  12 mono modules and then a stereo module and then back to mono modules.  So in your case, I am sure calrec would get you the pin outs and from there you could make something but the busses and stuff would require summing amps which I don't know where those are located, module or motherboard elsewhere in the frame.  I would be interested but I don't want to take on another project anytime soon. I have enough of those.

Yep. I had an offer on a frame that fell through, and no real need for a console at this point unfortunately. :(

I have too many unfinished projects too. Hey if you want to trade unfinished products, Im down!  ;D

pucho812 said:
It's possible, what did you have in mind?

Honestly, Im open to pretty much anything. Parts, broken projects, mics preamps, compressors, console modules, instruments etc. If you have a pile of stuff, let me know and I can then be more specific. I can also shoot you my pmy phone number in a PM if thats easier. I just know that I wont be building a calrec console as my situation has changed, so I just want more useful things to stock my shelves with.  ;D

Latest posts

Back