• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[WTB] TCA350x, BBD IC , DIP14

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernbrue

I’m searching for at least three TCA350X DIP14 ICs in order to rescue my beloved Logan String Melody. I can offer MN3004 BBDs, tubes or other useful stuff in return or gladly buy them for a reasonable price.
Cheers
Bernd

Hi Bernbrue,

Sadly. I don't have any TCA350x ICs but if you consider selling your MN3004 ICs, I'm interested. I need some for my Yamaha E1010 and E1005. I'm located in Canada. Let me know :) Have a nice day :)

@Scott: Oh, that’s would be great.
@ Joe: how many do you need? I’ll gladly sell a few to you when I can get hold of the TCA350x. So let’s wait a bit and see.
Thanks a lot for your responses!
Bernd

Hi Bernd,

No trouble, I'll wait ;) Ideally, if it’s possible to buy three, it would make my day :) Thanks a lot for your fast answer and have a great weekend :)

John

I went to surplus today....Couldn't find anything for you guys unfortunately.......

I was actually getting stressed because I couldn't find anything I was looking for as well and thought I would leave empty handed...... Never happens....lol

Ended up with some solder paste and tag strips :-\

Latest posts

Back