• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB LAZ pro upright opamp pcb for 525build

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duantro

I picked up a second hand Peter Purpose 525 compressor that was missing the upright opamp pcb. Does any one have some leftovers,  or know of anything that would work, before I go in on a perf board? It's the little board at top left of image here:

Attachments

• Upright opamp.jpg
    Upright opamp.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 15
It's probably unlikely you will get spares because each board set came with exactly the number of upright op amps needed for the build.  So unless somebody wants to put themselves in the position you are in it's quite unlikely that they would sell you one.

I was in a similar position with the LAZ EQN.  Somehow I lost one of the upright op amps.  I tried perf boarding it but couldn't do it small enough to fit where it needed to.  I wound up having to copy one of the other boards I had & get a few pcb's fabbed.  You may find you can perf the 525 ones though if the space is bigger and it has less components.

Back