• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Presonus 1818VSL, M-Audio ProFire 2626, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP & Scarlett 18i6

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khron

It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but why not post these here too :)

As you might've figured from the title, i've got a few audio interfaces for sale.
I'd rather prefer to sell them within Europe, in order to minimize shipping costs, as well as potential customs hassle / expenses.

The Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL and the M-audio are a package deal, to give a total of 16 mic inputs (including 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs) and 16 analog outputs @ 44.1/48kHz (down to 12 @ 88.2/96kHz).

With the Audiobox VSL 1.3 driver / software, you also have access to the StudioLive effects - high-pass / gate / compressor / 3-band EQ on every channel (including software returns), as well as reverb and mono/stereo delay.

Power supplies, USB cable and two optical cables are included.

Asking price: 320eu incl. shipping (~40eu)

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    612.6 KB · Views: 16
Next, i have TWO Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP interfaces. Getting on a bit in years, but still quite useful. These are the "DSP" version, with built-in compression and EQ on the two mic inputs, as well as overall reverb and "VRM" monitor-emulation.

2x mic / instrument inputs, 2x line inputs, 6x line outputs, ADAT input, MIDI, S/PDIF i/o, 2x headphone outputs

Power supplies (UK/EU) and Firewire cables included.

Asking price: 190eu for both (including shipping).

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    573.2 KB · Views: 7
And last but not least, a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 (gen1; they never made a gen2).

2x mic / HiZ instrument inputs, 6x line inputs, 2x line outputs, ADAT input, MIDI, S/PDIF i/o, headphone output

Power supply (UK/EU) and USB cable included.

Asking price: 170eu for both (including shipping).

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back