• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Echo AudioFire 4 Audio Interface

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethinspain

Hey guys,

After seeing it sit for some time and yet "promising to use it," I've decided to face reality and sell my Echo audio interface due to lack of use.

Before purchasing it, I did extensive research on several audio interfaces. The A/D D/A converters (quality of recording)  and EIN (noise) are unmatched in most, if not all, audio interfaces of its class.

I've used it lightly, always taking good care of it. Kept the box, the driver CD, as well as the bag. Stored when not in use.

As it was bought from the U.S., I am including a power adapter and converter to use in Europe. Fail on my part, when moving the firewire cable was thrown out, so this does not include a Firewire cable.

I think a fair price would be 60€, and I agree to pay half to the shipping costs to make up for the cable (within reason!). I live in Belgium if anyone would like to estimate shipping costs.

Pictures attached.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 10
Back