Blank aluminum panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthon

I want to finally start building a modular synth project, which was a big dream for several years.

After some considerations, I decided not to do it in common 3HE eurorack format, because after some panel designs in inkscape, I've realised it's too small.
I want to use bigger moog-style knobs, 6.3mm jacks instead of 3.5mm, just have more room between jacks/knobs, so I need more space on the panels.  6HE or 5HE would be more appropriate. Various widths, multiples of 5.08mm (1TE)

Fischer elektronic seems to produce 6HE panels, but I've checked out their distributors, and I couldn't find it there - only 3HE.
https://www.fischerelektronik.de/en/products/

I've also checked out all the major distributors, but couldn't find it. I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I had no luck with it. Sometimes it's just hard to find things in the vast online catalogues, even if you know exactly what you are looking for.
Does anybody know a EU distributor that has these 6HE (256.8mm) panels? 5HE would also be fine.

Thanks,
Anthon

Back